The Company was established in 1983, with precision machining and press work ability providing Hi-tech equipment and sheet-metal components to OEMs as Tier 1 supplier and other engineering sectors of the country. Through the dedication and expertise of our work force, the company soon earned a reputation for superb quality goods and reliable services. Since 1989 all renowned OEMs have continuously accredited our efforts by award of Certificates of Excellence. Today, we at Metaline provide wide spectrum of engineering services of consultancy, designing, development and production of high quality products. We also produces high quality precision tooling for the development of intricate dies & moulds required for our quality products and automobile sector to meet the customers’ expectations for stringent quality. These state of the art facilities and growing expertise of Metaline Industries (Pvt) Ltd. with the capability to meet our clients’ challenging demands, at the same time we also provide valuable in-house resource for the speedy production of accurate toolings. By adding CNC Wire-cut, EDM, CMM machine to our tool room and Hi-Tech Paint Shop with conveyor system, it has become possible for us to manufacture and maintain large sizes of tooling, and high quality Paint on our products. This unit thus offers all facilities under one-roof, we are in a position to undertake manufacturing of all sizeable components i.e. Fuel Tanks, Oil Pans, Body Panels and Sub Assemblies.
Company’s History One of the manufacturing of various parts for OEM manufacturing units in Pakistan with an annual gross revenue in the excess of PKR 1424 million
1982: Establishment of the Company.
1983: Started Business with Millat Tractors
1983: Started Business with PSMC by developing Seat Adjuster Assy.
1988: Establishment of Production Line for Fuel Tank & Window Regulator Assy for Mehran Car.
1991: Business started with IMC with the dev. of Screw Jack Assy.
1994: Business started with HACPL with the dev. of Screw Jack Assy
2001: Acquired ISO -9002 certification
2013: Factory extension of land and building
Ground Space: 12,000 M2 (13628 sq.ft)
Working Space: 11,665 M2 (125517 sq.ft)
Total Capital Investment over US$ 4.5 Million (450 Million PKR)
Sales per Annum US$ 15 Million approx. (1.5 Billion PKR)
Total No. of Employees : 500
Producing over 136 Components/Assemblies for OEM’s.
ACCREDITATIONS & MERITS
- 1989: Excellence Award in recognition of outstanding contribution to deletion efforts from PSMC
- 1995: Won the award in Best Supply in delivery of components to Honda Atlas Car (Pak) Ltd
- 1996: Awarded the Overall Performance Excellence Award by Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 1997: Won the Overall Best Performance Award from Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 1997: Won the Second prize in 5-S Contest from Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2000: Awarded Special Recognition Outstanding Performance Award in Quality, and Supplies by HPML.
- 2001: Won the Achievement Distinctive Performance Award from Pak Suzuki Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2001: Awarded the Best Performance Award in Development of components from Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2001: Won the Performance Excellence Award in Supplybility of components from Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2002: Awarded the Overall Best Performance Prize by Honda Altas Co.Ltd.
- 2002: Won the prize in Recognition of Outstanding Performance in Timely Supplies from DFML
- 2003: Awarded Performance Excellence Award in Supplybility of components by Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2003: Won the Best Quality Award from Honda Atlas Car (Pak) Ltd.
- 2004: Awarded the Overall Best Performance Award by Dewan Farooque Motors Co.Ltd.
- 2005: Won the Overall Performance Award from Indus Motor Co.Ltd.
- 2006: Won the prize in Recognition of Outstanding Performance in Timely Supplies from DFML
- 2011: Awarded Appreciate Award for Timely Development of components by PSMC
- 2012: Awarded Suppliers Excellence Award for the Year 2011~2012 by Indus Motor Company Limited
- 2013: Awarded Vendor Excellence Award for the Year 2011~2012 by PSMC
- 2013: Awarded the Timely Development of Components by IMC
- 2014: Excellence Know No Limit Award from IMC
- 2015: Best Development Award from HACPL